Customizing Your Social Skill Builder Product
Each of Social Skill Builder programs contains a lesson plan feature that allows the facilitator to choose what video and targets are presented to the user.
Ways to maximize the lesson plan include:
- Choose a Pre-Set Lesson plan from the selected list, to target specific areas of need including Problem Solving, Social Language, etc.
- Advance the sequence of videos to where the user had left off from their last lesson
- Add or remove video sequences and questions to appropriately challenge the user
- Remove particular videos/questions that are issues or concerns for the user
- Add particular videos that highlight key problem areas quickly
To access the Lesson Plan feature each product has a tab at the bottom of the Level or Skills Screen labeled LESSON PLAN; click this to view Lesson Plan Screen.
At Lesson Plan Screen:1. Pre-Set Lesson Plan Targets are to the Left of the Screen
- These plans have select videos and questions that work on particular skills
2. To Customize or Create your own Lesson Plan use the Right side of the Screen
- Click on drop down menu of lessons for each level
- Choose the target videos
- AFTER selecting all videos Save Lesson Plan by naming it
- The saved lesson plan will then be displayed to the Left of the screen as a Pre-Set Lesson Plan
3. To Find Customized Lesson Plan
- The program will always begin on the default or play all mode
- Every time you begin the program the facilitator must choose the appropriate lesson plan
Word Banks for Open Ended Levels
Each of Social Skill Builder Programs uses Scoring